Monday, January 03, 2011

Skeleton Key Beads Anyone?

Pin It


 

So, I've only been back on the torch a couple of times since my surgery. I had a session or 2 of soft glass and then most recently I made some skeleton key beads that were tons of fun to make. A customer requested some for a necklace for herself. Once I got started I had such a good time that I just kept making more. :)

What do you think? Have a favorite? Maybe I'll make some more necklaces up too to sell once she selects her favorite. Oh and sorry for all the bead poop in the photo. All the keys are cleaned out nicely now. :)

4 comments:

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

They are all lovely! Glad to see you back in the saddle!

tina said...

OK, now I am excited! I can't wait to get my necklace. Thanks so much for being so cooperative!

Unknown said...

LOL Tina! Now, which was it you wanted? Of course now you have 6 more to choose from. Am I confusing you more? hehe!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely toooo much FUN!!! I love it. It looks like I am about to find myself ordering again even though I keep telling myself no orders till I have all more current work under control... Guess I better get busy.