Monday, August 30, 2010

Do All Artists suffer from ADD??

Pin It
Today I had a plan. As soon as the temps went below 90, I would go outside and work on testing for CIM (Creation Is Messy). CIM, for non-glass folks is a glass company that produces fabulous glass rods in 104 COE (coefficient of expansion) in dozens and dozens of yummy colors, many of which are not available from other glass companies.

My testing glass, all 2.5 lbs. of it, arrived earlier today so I was gung ho on getting on the torch to play. Well, by the time the temps were low enough to torch I had thought of some other things I wanted to work on. I had wanted to make something special for a dear friend. Then I eyed my leaf press & decided with fall around the corner, wouldn't it be fun to make a nice set of leaves? And truthfully, I no longer remember what else is in there, except that I did manage play a bit with the CIM glass (oh so beautiful!) & hopefully tomorrow morning when I open the kiln I will be rewarded with some lovely beads!

3 comments:

DVArtist said...

Oh I only though beaders suffered from ADD. LOL
Nicole/Beadwright

DVArtist said...

I left a comment but I don't think it went through. I simply said I thought only seed beaders had ADD. LOL
Nicole/Beadwright

Unknown said...

Well, I work with seed beads too so that may have something to do with it. LOL!