ErikaLyn, commonly know by her nickname Bonnie, of Gravel Road Jewelry. Bonnie creates amazing wire wrapped jewelry using primarily sterling silver wire.
Let's get to know Bonnie better....
1. If there’s one thing that defines you, what is it?
I am very eclectic!
2. What role does your family play in your art?
They are very supportive and I can count on them to give me compliments, opinions and advice freely.
3. Where did you learn to craft or are you self taught?
I am self taught.
4. How long have you been working at your craft?
I have been creating wire jewelry on and off for over 10 years and have been making it more consistently in the past several.
5. Where do you receive your inspiration, in general?
Everywhere! All of the things, people, places and events in my life are a source of inspiration.
6. What piece of advice you can give other artists?
Hmmm, it's not really advice but I know a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson that I will share ... "Every artist was first an amateur."
7. If you won a thousand dollar craft shopping spree, what would you spend it on?
Supplies, supplies and more supplies! I would be wading in wire, beads and gems!
Here are links to where you can find Gravel Road's creations: