Monday, March 01, 2010

If I Could Be:

Pin It


If I were a month I’d be July
If I were a day I’d be Saturday
If I were a time of day I’d be the late night
If I were a planet I’d be Pluto

If I were a sea animal I’d be a mermaid
If I were a direction I’d be west
If I were a piece of furniture I’d be a big soft chair
If I were a liquid I’d be cappuccino

If I were a gem stone I’d be labradorite
If I were a tree I’d be a dog wood

If I were a tool I’d be a brass press
If I were a flower I’d be a hibiscus

If I were an element of weather I’d be a sunny day
If I were a musical instrument I’d be a flute
If I were a color I'd be purple

If I were an emotion I’d be content

If I were a fruit I’d be a cherry
If I were a sound I’d be laughter
If I were an element I'd be water

If I were a car I’d be a convertible

If I were a food I’d be chocolate
If I were a place I’d be Oregon
If I were a material I'd be silk
If I were a taste I’d be yummy

If I were a scent I’d be vanilla

If I were a body part I’d be eyes
If I were a facial expression I'd be a smile
If I were a song I’d be something soothing and spiritual
If I were a bird I'd be an eagle

If I were a gift I'd be a book
If I were a street I'd be a street in Venice

If I were a city I'd be Portland
If I were a door I'd always be open

If I were a pair of shoes I’d be flipflops

And what would you be?

(Note: I got this cool little thing from my friend Ruthie - and I was surprised at how many of her answers fit me perfectly!)

3 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Wow - we DID have a lot in common!

Meri Greenleaf said...

I love your answers! :) It's neat- the three I've read of this (and my own) seem to match up so well, and all have such relaxing answers.

Andrea Wagner said...

Like the game.

Andrea