Friday, March 14, 2014

Soup's In the Mail!

Pin It You've heard of, "The checks in the mail"? Well, the soups in the mail. lol! Not the traditional type of soup of course! This is even better! It's BEAD soup! This is one of the most fun blog hops I've been involved in, run by the fabulous Lori Anderson. Through all her many physical ailments, this girl has still managed to put yet another Bead Soup Blog Hop together! She's a truly amazing person who I've had the pleasure of meeting and consider a friend. I won't go into all  her wonderful qualities. Suffice to say that I think the world of her.

So, now on to the soup! I am partnered with Kris Lanae Binsfeld of Cherish Designs. It's been super fun getting to know her. I think it was a great pairing on Lori's part. Our techniques vary greatly so it will be interesting to see what she does with the soup I sent her. Can't wait to see what I get to work with as well. 

So, wanna see what I sent out to Kris? Here you go! 

You didn't expect me to actually show you the soup before she gets it, did you? ;)

No comments: