Saturday, November 23, 2013

It's the Little Things

Pin It
 
As artists, artisans, craftspeople, what have you, we often work weird hours. I've been known to work till 3AM oftentimes & I know I'm not alone. So when someone comes into your life who appreciates what you do, well, it's huge!


I consider myself to be very fortunate to have found something that gives me joy and made some wonderful connections along the way. I have gotten some sweet comments from customers. They all put a smile on my face, even just a simple smiley face! Who doesn't love a smiley face??

But every so often someone says something nice about my work that for some reason, just gets me right in the gut and puts a big smile on my face for the whole day....the whole week!!

"you offer beauty for me to build on!"

It's the little things! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should have no doubt that your beauty is spread all over the place, both in your work and your beautiful soul. <3 Friend.