Tuesday, January 05, 2010
2010 New Year Goals
I can't believe that not only is this a new year, but a new DECADE! YIKES! I'd better make the most of it. The holidays are behind us and now it's time to give some thought to what sort of goals I'm aiming for in this coming year. I'm not a resolution type person. I feel it sets me up for failure so have decided on goals instead, something relatively new to me as well. ;-) I am hoping that by actually writing them out & having them to refer to down the line I have a better chance of accomplishing most, if not all of the things on my list.
I will check in periodically and post on some of the things on my list to keep me honest. LOL!
Let's make 2010 the best year yet! So, here are my 15 Goals for 2010:
1. List 5 new items a week in my Etsy and/or ArtFire shops.
2. Remain 1 month ahead of the season with my products.
3. Blog at least 3 times a week.
4. Read 1 book for fun every month.
5. Engage in some sort of physical activity 3 times per week. (Note: I'm anticipating this to be my hardest goal as I am not a gym rat, so will be exploring my options).
6. Treat myself once per month. (This could include a pedicure, massage, take myself to the movies, etc.)
7. Contact 1 gallery per month to inquire about carrying my products.
8. Try a new recipe 2 times a month.
9. Spend some time mastering my camera and work on taking better photos.
10. Have a girls night once per month.
11. Replace one glass of diet soda with a glass of water daily.
12. Reach 250 Etsy sales by December 31, 2010.
13. Look for a part time job.
14. Do something to make someone say "thank you" every day.
15. Participate in 2 charitable events.
I reserve the right to add to the list as I come up with new ideas, but for now, these are the things I am passionate about.
What are your big goals for this upcoming year? Feel free to list as many as you'd like - I love getting inspired by other people's ambitions and goals! This blog post came about from reading a friend's very inspiring blog post about her goals.
I wish us all a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year! May we all look back next year and realize that we've accomplished all that we had set out to.