Friday, August 28, 2009

Glassstock in ONE WEEK!!!

Pin It I have been waiting for this event for over a year. I first applied last year & didn't get into Glassstock. I was pretty bummed hearing all the others making plans and talking about their upcoming trips. So when I got the e-mail saying that I was in, I was beyond myself.

Well here we are just a short week away & you would think I'd be prepared, but no, still plenty of trade beads to make & supplies to gather. At this point both my artfire & etsy shops are stocked & I've decided to put everything in both shops for sale @ 20% off till 8/31, giving me enough time to pack up orders & send them on their way on 9/2 before I leave. So, shop away & send me a message to remind me to refund your purchase price by 20%. Anything that's left after that time will be coming with me to Oregon as trade beads.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lea! Good Luck! Marie.

Andrew Thornton said...

Good luck!