Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Belated Mother's Day Wishes to All!

Pin It And by all, I mean all caretakers. I know lots of men, grandparents, etc. who do so much for their children, grandchildren that they can easily be called MOM.

My sister who lives out of state came in cause it was not only Mother's Day, but it was also my mother's 88th birthday on Sunday. We went out for a lovely brunch with the family out east and then relaxed and played board games.

Then when the hub and kids left to go home cause they all had work the next day, the 3 of us stayed for a couple of days & had a fun girls only few days. My mother tends to be more & more of a hermit the older she gets, so it was nice to get her out of the house if even for just a few days. We took a long drive, went for walks on the beach, out to eat & of course SHOPPING!!!

No comments: