Saturday, February 14, 2009

Shoe Shopping & Credit Cards

Pin It So my son's GF, Sara, wanted me to take her shopping for a pair of boots to wear tonight. We looked all over the mall till she found a beautiful pair of brown Michael Kors boots in her size. They were originally $279, but with all the discounts the final price was $101 & change. I had a Lord & Taylor card, which I attempted to use cause that would've gotten her an additional 10% off only to find that the card was no longer valid since it had't been used for a few years.

Long story short, I opened up a new acct., got her 15% off now instead of 10%. We were very good & resisted doing any more shopping except that I needed a new perfume, which is never discounted, but was able to apply the 15% off on that. YAY! A good day was had by all. :-)

No comments: