Tuesday, September 11, 2007

got my new torch & oxycon!

Pin It Well, so I'm a bit impulsive ;-)! I sold out all my 90 COE glass & some fusing things that I had hopes of attempting, but never did & went & bought myself new toys. Well...new, used toys. I kept all my 104 COE glass though. I just didn't want or need to have 3 different COE's.

I bought a Knight Bullet Burner & an M20 oxygen concentrator. This is one big torch, let me tell you. I just didn't want to have to upgrade again. I received both of these this week. I drove to Connecticut to pick up the oxycon. I'm a bit bummed cause the oxycon is missing the O2 tube & connector so can't use it till I get replacement parts. The person I bought it from sold out her entire studio & is now not returning calls. Not too cool, if you ask me. Oh well, will just have to be a bit more patient, not my strongest virtue.

No comments: